We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Position will provide you with the opportunity to work on various projects around the World. Each day you will be an important team member as you will participate in the planning, design, coordination, and execution, of multiple projects. These Industrial and Advanced Technology (Steel, Automotive, Consumer Products, Semiconductors and Pharmaceutical) facilities of production units within liquid and gas storage systems, liquids/gas processing, pump and compressor stations, loading and unloading stations, interconnecting pipe racks, also steam tracing, and utility units located worldwide.
- Can perform pipe stress analysis including both static and dynamic analysis for complex piping systemsUnderstands design impacts on constructability
- Static and dynamic analysis of piping systems including seismic
- Participates in design reviews
- Flexible working arrangements (remote+office)
- Full time, permanent contract
- Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- Personal development opportunities and possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Necessary trainings provided by team members
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of engineering/design experience in oil and gas, chemical or Hi-Tech industry,
- 3-5 years of piping stress analysis experience ( in at least one of the tools: AutoPipe, Caesar),
- Understand AutoPIPE/Caesar stress outputs,
- Understand Finite Element Analysis (FEA) as it relates to pipe supports and its effect on the pipe stress,
- Good English level – written and spoken
- Familiar or willing to learn complexities of semiconductor facilities
- Any experience with underground pipelines will be an asset
- Can design engineered supports where direct application of standard piping supports is not adequate.
- Displays strong communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.